Combine our handmade ceramics with the clean lines of the black wooden tray designed by Belgian designer Vincent van Duysen and start your day in style.
Fired at heats exceeding 1200 degrees C, all stoneware from our Dadasi collection is naturally heat and shatter resistant, microwave and suitable for the dishwasher.
– Stoneware is a fragile material, we advise extra caution if you wish to use the stoneware in the oven
– Do not place hot stoneware directly on a cold surface as it may cause cracks.
– Do not preheat stoneware and do not place wet stoneware in the oven.
– The use of sharp utensils may leave slight scratches.
– Quick and extreme changes in temperature could cause thermal shock causing your stoneware to crack.
Material: Enameled stoneware
Completely free of toxic heavy metals (like cadmium and lead) and carcinogens found in other, less robust, ceramic forms.
Americano coffee cup:
Stoneware coffee cup with black matte glazing on the inside for a raw contrast. Volcanic ash is blended in the black glaze mixture. Hand thrown in Iceland
Americano size Height +/- 7,5 cm, Ø +/- 7 cm
Please Note: All cups are handmade so every piece is unique
1 tray in black carbonized ash, size 25 x 15 x 1.5 cm
Please note: Wooden tray not dishwasher proof