Fired at heats exceeding 1200 degrees C, all stoneware from our Dadasi collection is naturally heat and shatter resistant, microwave and suitable for the dishwasher.
– Stoneware is a fragile material, we advise extra caution if you wish to use the stoneware in the oven
– Do not place hot stoneware directly on a cold surface as it may cause cracks.
– Do not preheat stoneware and do not place wet stoneware in the oven.
– The use of sharp utensils may leave slight scratches.
– Quick and extreme changes in temperature could cause thermal shock causing your stoneware to crack.
Material: Enameled stoneware
Completely free of toxic heavy metals (like cadmium and lead) and carcinogens found in other, less robust, ceramic forms.
Americano coffee cup:
Stoneware coffee cup with black matte glazing on the inside for a raw contrast. Volcanic ash is blended in the black glaze mixture. Hand thrown in Iceland
Americano size Height +/- 7,5 cm, Ø +/- 7 cm
Please Note: All cups are handmade so every piece is unique
1 tray in black carbonized ash, size 25 x 15 x 1.5 cm
Please note: Wooden tray not dishwasher proof