Organic shaped Serving Platter in matte black, perfect for antipasti, tapas and small bites. Combine the serving platter with our different plates and bowls for the perfect stylish black table setting. Our Dadasi collection is designed by Nelson Sepulveda and handmade in Tunisia.
Ø 40/41 cm, height 4 cm.
Fired at heats exceeding 1200 degrees C, all stoneware from our Dadasi collection is naturally heat and shatter resistant, microwave and suitable for the dishwasher.
– Stoneware is a fragile material, we advise extra caution if you wish to use the stoneware in the oven
– Do not place hot stoneware directly on a cold surface as it may cause cracks.
– Do not preheat stoneware and do not place wet stoneware in the oven.
– The use of sharp utensils may leave slight scratches.
– Quick and extreme changes in temperature could cause thermal shock causing your stoneware to crack.
Material: Enameled stoneware
Completely free of toxic heavy metals (like cadmium and lead) and carcinogens found in other, less robust, ceramic forms.