Organically shaped Stoneware bowl, perfect for your dips, olives, condiments, spices and more. Our Dadasi collection is designed by Nelson Sepulveda and handmade in Tunisia.
Ø 10 cm, height 3.5 cm.
Fired at heats exceeding 1200 degrees C, all stoneware from our Dadasi collection is naturally heat and shatter resistant, microwave and suitable for the dishwasher.
– Stoneware is a fragile material, we advise extra caution if you wish to use the stoneware in the oven
– Do not place hot stoneware directly on a cold surface as it may cause cracks.
– Do not preheat stoneware and do not place wet stoneware in the oven.
– The use of sharp utensils may leave slight scratches.
– Quick and extreme changes in temperature could cause thermal shock causing your stoneware to crack.
Material: Enameled stoneware
Completely free of toxic heavy metals (like cadmium and lead) and carcinogens found in other, less robust, ceramic forms.